Are you a young worker with a story to tell?
There’s never been a more important time to have the voices of young workers in the media. Young workers are losing work, being stood down and locked out of the JobKeeper wage subsidy and we need to use the media to make sure young workers' voices are heard and create change as we rebuild and reimagine our future.
Join our media training with:
- Award-winning young journalist Matilda Marozzi
- Victorian Trades Hall Council Media Lead and journalist Kate Shuttleworth
- Young Workers Centre Director, Felicity Sowerbutts
We are excited to announce that Matilda will be joining us. Matilda is a radio producer & journalist at the ABC in Melbourne and BBC in Manchester. She is also a regular guest on ABC News Breakfast TV and ABC Radio Overnights. In 2018 she was named Victorian Young Journalist of the Year for her reporting of underpayment in hospitality.
- Build your media skills
- Learn how to tell your story effectively
- Receive pro interview tips
- Learn how to pitch stories to jouranlists
- Learn when to use traditional media and social media
RSVP to receive the Zoom link.
This event is proudly sponsored by Maurice Blackburn Lawyers.