The Young Workers Centre - Legal Centre
The Young Workers Centre is an accredited community legal centre in Victoria. We provide free advice and representation to young people under the age of 30 with employment law issues. Click here if you need assistance and would like to make a legal enquiry.
Use the form below to make a legal enquiry or call on 1800 714 754.
Why might you contact us?
- To check you are being paid properly
- To find out what you should be being paid in the first place
- You are experiencing workplace harassment or bullying
- You have been unfairly dismissed from your work
- You haven’t been receiving superannuation
- You are being discriminated against at work